laser printer

Jim Winer @ AT&T, Middletown, NJ jwi at lzfme.att.com
Wed Mar 8 00:25:38 AEST 1989

In article <447 at torah.UUCP>, haber at torah.UUCP (Yaacov Haber) writes:

> I work on an att 3b1 machine. I am looking for
> a laser printer that would have high resolution
> and have a fairly large envelope feeder...
> (our mailing list is 2000)

Use Avery #6160 laser printer labels (paper) instead. They also make
them in clear plastic that is invisible on the envelope.

Jim Winer ..!lzfme!jwi

I believe in absolute freedom of the press.
I believe that freedom of the press is the only protection we have
	from the abuses of power of the church,
	from the abuses of power of the state,
	from the abuses of power of the corporate body, and
	from the abuses of power of the press itself.
Those persons who advocate censorship offend my religion.