Question about Kermit on a 3b1

Lemmy Caution erict at flatline.UUCP
Fri Mar 3 08:52:10 AEST 1989

I'm running the most recent release of kermit for the 3b1 (from the
columbia fileserver, supports the OBM); and I was wondering if there's
any way to get vt100 emulation out of it.  I regularly transport code
to and from a VAX that only supports kermit.  Now, I kermit over a file,
logout, dial back with the Telephone/F2 terminal program, make some changes,
compile it, and so on.  I'd love to be able to just log in with kermit
and be done with it.

I feel an RTFM flame attack coming my way, for some strange reason. :-)
--
J. Eric Townsend | "This is your brain. This is your brain on drugs.  This
 uunet!sugar!flatline!erict | is your brain on drugs with spam and toast."