280 meg (unformatted) SCSI hard drives for sale

Bill Seymour billsey at agora.UUCP
Mon Mar 13 08:27:59 AEST 1989

[Line eater fodd

	I have a few Maxtor XT-3280S SCSI hard drives for sale. These are
new drives, but are no longer in warranty. They are full height 5 1/4 inch
drives with a <30ms average seek time and a sustained data transfer rate
of 900K/sec. The price is $1000 each, and I'll ship for free in the continental
US. I can do a burn in test for people that want me to, and I can format/
partition for the Amiga computer... The drives come preformatted with 512
byte sectors from the factory, and with that formatting they give you about
240 meg of free space.
	Call me or leave Mail if you need more info, but bear in mind that
I'm not *really* familiar with your system! :-)
	To get one (or more) for yourself, send a check or money order to:
		Bill Seymour
		1701 SE Oak St.
		Hillsboro, OR 97123
--
     -Bill Seymour             ...tektronix!reed!percival!agora!billsey
                               ...tektronix!sequent!blowpig!billsey