Kermit and OBM question

Lemmy Caution erict at flatline.UUCP
Mon Mar 6 18:58:04 AEST 1989

Here's da deal:

I've got the most recent Kermit from columbia, the one that uses the OBM
on the 3b1.  It dials out just fine, but exits like shit.  From what
I can tell, it isn't hanging up the phone.  An "init q" seems to
fix things up just fine if the ph1 entry in /etc/inittab is:

 ph1:2:respawn:/usr/lib/uucp/uugetty -r -t60 ph1 1200

Note the leading space instead of a ":".

Anyway.  Any phone gurus fixed this yet?  Pointers on how to fix if
you haven't?

I've gotten many requests for me to email the kermit w/OBM support
sources.  If I can get the hanging up of the OBM fixed, I plan
on posting the sources to unix-pc.sources.

Email your help, and I'll summarize anything useful.

--
J. Eric Townsend | "Don't confuse it with the sound, I'm talkin bout BASE."
 uunet!sugar!flatline!erict                       -- Public Enemy