Need replacement monitor.

Jan Isley jan at bagend.UUCP
Wed Mar 1 14:17:40 AEST 1989

In article <4783 at mtgzy.att.com>, rlf at mtgzy.att.com (r.l.fletcher) writes:
> A while back someone posted info about a place to buy replacement
> parts for the unixpc.

Digital Data Systems, aka DDS, Marietta, GA, (404) 425-5700.

Monitors with full-height top covers, 2 for $50.
Keyboard and mouse, 1 each for $30.
Combo boards with 0k for $395.
512k/10Mb 7300s starting around $495.
UPS (you pay) from California.

Sorry, all the 1M and 2M machines are gone.  No more spare power supplies.
(Good deals on Telebit modems too, and a V.32 starting at $795)

DDS has changed names... now Discovery Electronics.
They are on the net (discov), I feed them from bagend.

One of the local AT&T account manager's 7300 went south a few months ago.
She had it fixed by AT&T, of course.  They charged her about $2000 for a
motherboard and 20Mb disk swap!  I can sell you 3 7300s for that!

Disclaimer, as of 1 Feb 89, I work for them, so send your flames and
requests to me at bagend (preferred) or discov.
--
Jan Isley, follower of Zen, picker of nit

jan at bagend | {backbones}!gatech!bagend!jan | (404) 434-1335