Need advice for buying new hard-disk

jogle geigel at soleil.UUCP
Fri Mar 3 01:26:31 AEST 1989

  Hi all!

    I'm wondering if someone could lend me some advice.  I own a real
  early model of a 6300 with a 10MB hard-disk.  Lately, I find myself
  quickly running out of space and would like to upgrade to a larger
  disk.

    I'm quite new to this.  My question is, first, does anyone have
  any recomendations for hard disks (I'm looking for at least a 20MB,
  a 40MB might be nice), secondly, what would be a good price for such
  a disk, and finally, is there anything I should be
  aware of before I do this (e.g. Version of MS-DOS I am running, extra
  cards needed for installation, etc.).

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

                                        Thanks in advance,

                                           -- jogle