UNIX PC weird happenings on TV sitcom: _Anything but love_

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Wed Mar 29 14:17:53 AEST 1989

After watching the TV sitcom tonight, Gil Kloepfer (gil at limbic) and I
noticed that the UNIX PC's on the desks of the reporters weren't even
plugged in (look at the back).  The reporter was even typing away, and
what even marvelled me more was the "amber screen" ... Hmmm, wonder what
battery-powered, amber screen upgrade they got for those machines? :-)

-Lenny
--
Lenny Tropiano             ICUS Software Systems         [w] +1 (516) 582-5525
lenny at icus.islp.ny.us      Telex; 154232428 ICUS         [h] +1 (516) 968-8576