TrailBlazer S-register settings for Unix-PC ?

Kevin O'Gorman kevin at kosman.UUCP
Fri Mar 31 00:38:00 AEST 1989

In article <175 at orac.pgh.pa.us> pat at orac.pgh.pa.us (Pat Barron) writes:
>Can someone send me a list of the proper S-register settings for a
>TrailBlazer Plus on a Unix-PC?  I've tried a set of "intuitive" settings,
>but uucico gets as far as the startup handshake, and locks up after that.
>
>I need to talk to a number of different machines at all different
>baud rates, so settings that either handle autobaud on the modem,
>or locked interface speed, would be most useful.

You should know that there's a problem with locked interface speeds with
the TB+ and the UNIX PC.  It works fine with most sites, but when you
send or receive a call to a UNIX PC's OBM, the conversation will fail.
Actually, there are two things you have to avoid when conversing with
OBM: locking the interface speed, and MNP support.