3b2 Questions - Answers Appreciated

Hans Jespersen hjespers at vpk4.UUCP
Sat Mar 18 00:42:27 AEST 1989

In article <8300010 at gistdev> flint at gistdev.UUCP writes:

>Yea, Magic Mode is a lot of fun, but it can save tons of time: what
>bugs me is why AT&T won't make it into something real and (heaven
>forbid) document it. [ stuff deleted ]

Most likely because it's a big security hole. All someone needs
is Essential Utilities Disk 1 and physical access to the machine
and the box is their's.

Hans Jespersen                UUCP: uunet!attcan!hjespers
AT&T Canada Inc.                or     ..!attcan!nebulus!arakis!hans
Toronto, Ontario              #include <std.disclaimer>

"Yabba Dabba Doo" -- F. Flintstone