Desperately seeking: WIN/TCP for 3b1

andrew.d.hay mvadh at cbnews.ATT.COM
Fri Apr 13 20:16:22 AEST 1990

In article <125 at av8tr.UUCP> elliston at av8tr.UUCP (Keith Elliston) writes:
"
"Just for us novices out there.... how does one get TCP/IP running on
"a 3B1?  How do you get the damn thing on the ethernet in the first place?

you need a card (now very scarce) and the recently-mentioned software.
installation and admin. is very simple (for me, anyway ;^>)

--
Ragged Individualist	|	 But I thought we were *ALL* iconoclasts!      |