Desperately seeking: WIN/TCP for 3b1

kanishka at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu kanishka at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu
Thu Apr 12 07:01:28 AEST 1990

In article <1314 at swbatl.sbc.com>, sja at swbatl.sbc.com (9080) writes:
> 	This may be a fruiteless search, but nonetheless, I'm trying to
> 	track down WIN/TCP for 3b1.  I've only 'heard' of it's existence,
> 	but if anyone has a copy for sale, a lead, etc., etc. please let
> 	me know.
>
> 	Any and all help much appreciated.
> --
>   Steve Adams - SWBT - 121 Dean A. McGee - Rm. 976  Okla. City, Ok.
> 	  UUCP: { pyramid, uunet, bellcore }...!swbatl!sja

I tried mailing to sja at swbatl.sbc.com, but it bounced, so I am posting to
the net.

I have the "Enhanced TCP/IP WIN/3b Lan interface for the Unix PC",
Software & manuals (still shrinkwrapped!), Itemized as follows:

    software: 5 diskettes, TCP/IP WIN/3B applications, version 1.4
    manuals : users guide, administrators guide, programmer's reference.

If you are interested, drop me a note. I would be most interested
if someone would be willing to trade the above for a complete and
up-to-date 3.51m(?) foundation and development set, since my current
version of the system is 3.5.

Kanishka de Lanerolle, Systems Manager
University of Kansas Computer Science Department.

e-mail : kanishka at csvax.cs.ukans.edu (internet)
         kanishka at ukanvax            (bitnet)