Time, Date in MS-DOS 3.3

Steve Leitman steve at xroads.UUCP
Sat Apr 14 13:13:22 AEST 1990

I've just installed MS-DOS version 3.3 on my AT&T 6300+. Everything is swell
except the time and date. It gets reset on reboot/startup. I think it's
probably because I'm trying to run Microsoft's version on an AT&T machine.
Does anyone know of a patch I can install so that the operating system treats
the clock with respect (and leaves it alone on reboot...). I guess if I had
bought 3.3 from AT&T, this would not have happened but...
I'll appreciate helpful replies...
(By the way, many thanks to Pete Schmitt (and others) for their advice in
my efforts to install an EGA monitor. All is well and I'm in living color..)
Steve Leitman
--
\  /  C r o s s r o a d s  C o m m u n i c a t i o n s
 /\   (602) 941-2005 300|1200 Baud 24 hrs/day