Text Processing package

Phil Hughes fyl at ssc.UUCP
Sat Apr 14 05:01:46 AEST 1990

In article <1990Apr11.151015.4814 at mccc.uucp>, pjh at mccc.uucp (Pete Holsberg) writes:
> My VAR just informed me that AT&T doesn't sell a text processing package
> (a la DWB) for the 386 and that I should buy the package from Microport.

If you are looking for a decent DWB for 386 UNIX, try Leverage from Urban
Applied Science (201-242-7230).  It is less know than many but seems to
work fine.  You can get it with jetroff for driving HP LaserJets or
devps for driving PostScript printers.

I got it after I tried to make some stuff work with the Microport DWB
which has more bugs that just about anything else in the world.
--
Phil Hughes, SSC, Inc. P.O. Box 55549, Seattle, WA 98155  (206)FOR-UNIX
     uunet!pilchuck!ssc!fyl or attmail!ssc!fyl            (206)527-3385