Text Processing package

John Plocher plocher at sally.Sun.COM
Fri Apr 13 11:34:31 AEST 1990

+-- In <1990Apr11.151015.4814 at mccc.uucp> pjh at mccc.uucp (Pete Holsberg) writes
| processing package.  I *have* the Text Preparation System software that
| came with MicroPort SV386 R3.0e; does anyone know if that will work with
| AT&T SV R3.3.2?
+--

Yes, it will work.  But, if you want to print to a HP laserjet or to
a PostScript printer, you have to dig deeper...

Rich Richardson has a package called Jetroff for the HP laserjet that is
simply wonderful.  It sits on top of the Uport stuff...

Elan has a package called eroff that generates either HP or PostScript.

Rich's is "shareware/low cost" and Elan's is ~$700, last time I checked...

   -John Plocher