att3b1 logout

Marty Lefkowitz lefko at vaxwaller.UUCP
Tue Aug 28 02:45:40 AEST 1990

first, thanks for the pointer to dirent.  I loaded that library up and
am now running bash.  (now if I only had a manual).

I'm having another problem though maybe someone else has run across.
For some reason my machine decided to not let me log back in after I
log out.  I have to reboot the system.  When I log out the window
manager comes on the screen, whether I've been using the windows or
not, with no menu.  I just get a blank window.  Does anybody know
whats wrong?