Is there a way to limit maximum uucp connect time?

Kris A. Kugel kak at hico2.UUCP
Tue Aug 28 00:55:37 AEST 1990

I had the recent bad experience of one of my uucp connections
remaining connected for about 18 hours.  I was wondering
if there is anybody out there who has come up with a way
of setting a maximum connection time for a uucp connection.
	-Kris
                               Kris A. Kugel
                              (201) 842-2707
       {uunet,att,rutgers}!westmark!hico2!kak  <--well-connected
		    {tsdiag,ka2qhd}!hico2!kak  <--frequent
{ssbn,zorch,zinn,ditka,daver,attdso}!hico2!kak <--every two days