Unix PC and WD2010B

Mark C. Otto mco at slimer.UUCP
Mon Aug 20 07:20:28 AEST 1990

In article <32963 at cup.portal.com> thad at cup.portal.com (Thad P Floryan) writes:

>If anyone needs the pinouts and specs of the UNIXPC's power supplies again,
>I can repost the info (I don't know if the info is archived at osu-cis).

I don't see them on osu-cis.  Maybe Lenny can confirm this.  At any rate, you
have peaked interest here and there enough to warrant a repost, I think.
I know I could use thie info, since I'm definately going to take your advice
and reset my supply voltages toward the upper range of safe operation.

--
Mark C. Otto   EMail: mco at slimer, {teemc | hpftc}!slimer!mco
Voice: 1-313-441-4264    USnail: 5133 Heather #208, Dearborn, MI. 48126