Microscience HH 1090

John F. Godfrey john at spirit.grle.mi.us
Thu Aug 30 12:28:24 AEST 1990

As in the Subject line, I'm trying to install this drive in my 3b1.
Note the *trying* :-(.  This is the second one I've had (both new)
that I've not been able to get to either spin up or do anything.  My
power supply seems to be fine (it runs ths ST 4096 without a hitch).
Has anyone else successfully installed a HH 1090 in a 3b1?  I have DIP
switch 1 down, 2, 3 & 4 up, and 5-10 down.

Any suggestions appreciated.  By the way, it has 7 heads and 1314
cylinders.  And I do have the WD2010 installed.

Thanks,
john
--
John F. Godfrey, Pastor
"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way and the truth and the life.  No man