AT&T UNIXpc Operating System Version _3.5_ FOR SALE!

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.ICUS.COM
Tue Aug 14 06:11:30 AEST 1990

I have a old, but unused version of the AT&T Operating System for the
UNIXpc (aka PC7300, 3B1, s4, etc...)  The operating system is still in
the box, never used ...   One caveat is that it's version 3.5, not the
3.51 (or 3.51m) which is more current.  3.5 is of course more current
that 2.0, 3.0 or any of 3.5's predecessors.  The OS comes with the
3 mini-manuals (Owners guide, Installation Guide and Communications),
as well as all the diskettes found with that version of the OS.

It's old, but usable to someone not concerned about the most up-to-date
version of things (ie. 3.51m).  It's best for someone migrating from
a real old version like 2.0 or 3.0.

It's the lucky person who gets to me by *email* at lenny at icus.ICUS.COM
first, for $35.00 + shipping, COD for cash, certified check or money order.
All you need to do is send me your UPS shipping address ...

Take care,
Lenny
--
Lenny Tropiano                 Project Manager / Sr. Software Engineer
American LP Systems, Inc.      E-MAIL (day) : ...{icus, sbcs}!alps!lenny