uucico flags

Todd Day todd at ivucsb.sba.ca.us
Sun Aug 12 04:05:43 AEST 1990

For various reasons, I'd like to have my UNIXPC send mail to a
particular host, but receive nothing.  I am using the stock uucico
on a 3.50 machine.

What flags will prevent my UNIXPC from switching roles from master
to slave?  Actually, if you have the man page online, could you
email it to me?  This is one of the few man pages I'm missing.

--
Todd Day |   todd at ivucsb.sba.ca.us   |  ucsbcsl!ivucsb!todd
	"I believed what I was told, I thought it was a good