Comp.Sys.*

Robb Thomas Robb.Thomas at f1.n684.z89.oneb.onebdos.UUCP
Fri Dec 7 20:54:34 AEST 1990

For me,
    unix-pc.* are completely useless as the system thru which
I am connected does not carrying the unix-pc hierarchy..

  comp.sys.att is my *ONLY* tie into the 3B2/3B1 world...

    As a person that is porting programs, and writing other
certain portable utilities for these machines.. I am cut
off from a major source of information..  I think that many
others are in the same boat as myself..

comp.sys.att.3b1
comp.sys.att.3B2

     Makes great sence to me, as myself and many others will no longer
be CUT OFF from the rest of 3Bx world...

Cheers....

                                    van-bc!oneb!hakatac!rthomas

--- FD 1.99c
 * Origin: Sir HackAlot's Castle, Port Alberni, B.C. (89:684/1) (89:684/1)
--
        Robb Thomas - via IMEx node 89:681/1
        Robb.Thomas at f1.n684.z89.oneb.onebdos.UUCP