PowerPorts error message

Denis Beauchemin beauchem at terre.DMI.USherb.CA
Wed Dec 12 05:51:34 AEST 1990

Hi all,

On one of our client's machine we often get the folloging message:

Restart PowerPorts Software Card 1
Powerload: Error(6): ioctl (on reset)
Failed!

The system runs fine (even after the error message), but it annoys them (and
us!).  Would someone have an explanation for it?

The card is an AT&T PowerPorts with 8 lines.  The software version of the
driver is 6.3 and the computer is a 6386/25 MHz....

Thanks a lot!

=== Denis Beauchemin,  === beauchem at DMI.USherb.CA ===
=== Sisca Informatique === I speak for myself...  ===