Date problem on PC6300

sad at buhub.UUCP sad at buhub.UUCP
Sun Dec 2 04:07:00 AEST 1990

I'm having a problem with the calendar on my AT&T PC6300.  It seems that if
the computer is left on all day, over 24 hours, the date rolls forward faster
than it should at an inconsistent rate.  The time remains ok, with the slight
slowness that it has had for a while.  I am not running any software that
touches the date/time.  CAn anyone explain what is wrong and how to fix it?

Thank you.

--
Shrijay Dalal                      | "Sometimes I think the surest sign that
Internet: sad at buhub.bradley.edu    | universe is that none of it has tried
Fidonet: Shrijay Dalal @ 1:116/27  | to contact us." -- Calvin of C&H