Reorganization of comp.sys.att (was: CFD: create comp.sys.3b1)

Ed Hopper ehopper at ehpcb.WLK.COM
Sat Dec 1 10:00:30 AEST 1990

markw at gvlf1-c.gvl.unisys.com (Mark H. Weber) writes:

> ..... However, expanding
> the proposal to include a reorganization of comp.sys.att has a number of
> additional benefits:
>
>     1) Reduction of cross-posting. With comp.sys.3b1, articles would still
>        be cross-posted between comp.sys.3b1 and comp.sys.att.

Amen!  Not to sound to hostile, but I would be THRILLED if there was a
3b1/7300/unixpc - free set of att newsgroups.  The machine has been dead for
years, after all, and I certainly would prefer to have a newsgroup that wasn't
75% noise.  I never liked the silly thing, even when I had to drag one around
and sell it.

Ed