3b1 BOF in Dallas?

John R. MacMillan john at chance.UUCP
Fri Dec 28 01:15:21 AEST 1990

Is anyone organizing a unix-pc BOF for the winter Usenix in
Dallas?  If not, could whoever has done it in the past (Lenny?) drop
me some hints about how I might go about it?  I can't make any
guarantees, but I would like to have one; my mother told me if I BOF
by myself I'll go blind. :-)
--
John R. MacMillan       | I wish I had a nickname like Crusher, Snake or Dennis
john at chance.UUCP        | Because guys with nicknames always get the gal.