BACS Documentation

Paul Herzog ampah at swpyr2.sbc.com
Fri Dec 21 04:10:40 AEST 1990

Once again looking for information on the AT&T BACS (Business Accounting System)
for the 3B1.  I have all four modules of BACS (GL, AR, AP, OI) and their
documentation.  However, since I had to gather all the pieces from various
locations throughout our department, I've been unable to locate two
critical pieces of documentation;

	BACS Quick Reference Guide
	Installation and Administration Guide

The Reference Guide is supposed to contain information such as;

	how to use the keyboard,
	how to enter various kinds of data,
	print reports,
	clear locked files, etc. etc.

This turns out to be critical information that is neither "intuitively
obvious" nor "an exercise that can be easily worked out by the reader".

Can anyone be of assistance, please.  Unfortunately, none of the other
documents contain a list of order numbers or anything of that nature.

Paul Herzog			VOICE   : 314-235-8025
One Bell Center RM 30F7		UUCP    : uunet!swbatl!swpyr2!ampah
Southwestern Bell		INTERNET: ampah at swpyr2.sbc.com
St. Louis, MO 63050
--
Southwestern Bell		INTERNET: ampah at swpyr2.sbc.com