3b1 uucp problem

Paul Israel israel at mitisft.Convergent.COM
Fri Dec 21 04:56:27 AEST 1990

   What version of the software do you have? Are you using stock
AT&T uucp or Honey-Danber? As I understand it, the uucp code was
patched twice between AT&T 3.51 and 3.51m, so you may well be sitting
on some buggy code. I'm currently running 3.51m, which I've used
successfully in both directions with the internal modem.
--
Paul Israel
Renegade Systems, 434 South Bernardo Ave, #2 Sunnyvale, CA 94086