3B2 SCSI disks

Denis Beauchemin beauchem at terre.DMI.USherb.CA
Tue Dec 11 03:41:31 AEST 1990

Hi all,

Once again I need your help!  This time it's about addind disk space to a
3B2/1000 which already have 3x300 Meg disks.  We would need to add a 300/600
Meg SCSI disk.

I noticed that AT&T only sells 300 Meg disks.  Would it work with a third-party
600 Meg drive?  What would have to be done?  What parts would be needed?  What
changes to UNIX would be required?

Thanks again!

Please reply directly since I cannot keep up with the lists...

=== Denis Beauchemin,  === beauchem at DMI.USherb.CA ===
=== Sisca Informatique === I speak for myself...  ===