SOTA 386i on AT&T PC-6300

Peter Fales psfales at cbnewsc.att.com
Tue Dec 25 10:03:50 AEST 1990

Does anyone have any experience with the the SOTA 386i accelerator card,
especially in the AT&T PC-6300?  (The 6300 is an XT compatible 8086
based machine).

I happened to see a box for one of these in a computer store, and it
specifically mentioned the 6300 as a suitable system.  But is there
anything I need to watch out for?  Are there any applications that won't
run?   Is there more than one version of the 386i?  Will all my
add-on cards like EMS still work?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

--
Peter Fales			AT&T, Room 5B-420
N9IYJ            		2000 N. Naperville Rd.