3b1 crashes (Finally solved)

Rex Fowler rmfowler at texrex.uucp
Tue Dec 18 14:52:51 AEST 1990

Well, after all my begs and pleas for help with my frequent 3b1 crashes,
I have finally SOLVED the problem!  It was just a matter of +5 and +12
not being enough juice to keep my memory chips happy.  I cranked 'em
up to 5.1 and 12.4 and it looks like I'm set.  Thanks to everyone who
offered assistance over the last couple of months.  In fact, checking my
power supply was one of the first suggestions I received.  But since
it was right on 12.0 and 5.0, I didn't mess with it.

Now if I could just get Lenny, Gil, or John to sell me a kit so
that I can hook up my other 190M Priam :^)

--
Rex Fowler <rmfowler%texrex at cirr.com>
UUCP:  egsner!texrex!rmfowler