Curses problem

Dru Nelson dnelson at mthvax.cs.miami.edu
Tue Dec 4 04:27:15 AEST 1990

  Hello,

     I have been trying to get some program that I made to work
     on the PC 7300 at home.  The program works on other unix machines
     and it compiles fine on the 3B1.  The problem it has is with the
     subwin call.  It fails on that call.  I have recently installed 3.51m
     and it looks like it preserved some ot the old libraries.  Also,
     I have gone through with sdb and I see where the subwin function
     thinks the input is incorrect.  On the third compare, it checks
     to see if the subwin will be inside the window.  It compares the
     window's _maxy with the subwin's sum of _maxy and _begin_y.  It doesn't
     add the window's _beginy with it's _maxy so it thinks (;-) that
     the subwindow will not fit.  I am hoping that this is just some
     problem of an old library still in place.

     Could someone send me the long listing of your lib directory?

  Thanks in advance,

--
%% Dru Nelson %% Miami, FL %% Internet:  dnelson at mthvax.cs.miami.edu  %%