Proposal on the unix-pc.* and comp.sys.att newsgroup changes

Ed McGuire emcguire at ccad.uiowa.edu
Sat Dec 8 04:26:02 AEST 1990

In article <1990Dec4.135723.1608 at sonyd1.Broadcast.Sony.COM> bruce at sonyd1.Broadcast.Sony.COM (Bruce Lilly) writes:

     I wonder how many votes we'll be able to get for a specialized
     separate group that deals only with our machines, if that's the
     only issue.

You'll get mine, regardless of the fact that I don't read the groups.
You folks have convinced me right away that you need a change.  Any of
the proposals I've seen would get my YES vote, whenever you make up
your minds and call a vote.

It takes so little effort to read a call for votes and vote that I
can't see NOT voting.

I hope you get the same support from others.  USENET is for everybody.
--
peace.  -- Ed
"Over here, Bones!  This man's dying!"