oh geez, is it .att.3b1 or .3b1

Jan Isley jan at bagend.uucp
Fri Dec 7 17:26:43 AEST 1990

templon at copper.ucs.indiana.edu (jeffrey templon) writes:

>In article <58454 at becker.UUCP> bdb at becker.UUCP (Bruce D. Becker) writes:

>>	I think in your rush you don't recall
>>	that there are a lot of us who have a
>>	bad feeling about all of this...

>	How long have we been discussing this?  What makes you think I am in
>a rush?  Here at iuvax, I have seen about four postings a day saying 'come
>on, dammit, let's vote!'  I took the action I did because I saw lots of
>people clamoring for 'someone' to get the thing moving, and no-one else
>seemed to be coming forward.

This discussion was old when I got a 3b1 4 years ago.

Remember the guidelines?  A call for votes was not issued because there
was not a clear consensus.  That's the rules, folks.  Hey, I made up my
mind years ago on this issue, but I do not write the rules.  If you want
to get a vote passed, you have to play the game.  There are more people
on the net that will vote no because they got up on the wrong side of the
bed than there are people who read this group.

And, a CFV has been sent to the news.announce.newgroups moderator.

Jan
--
The good and the bad thing about drugs | home jan at bagend 404-434-1335
drugs is that they wear off. -Elliston | known_universe!gatech!bagend!jan