VGA boards for 6300?

Rich Gopstein gopstein at soleil.UUCP
Fri Jan 5 23:40:01 AEST 1990

I am going to put VGA on my 6300.  I've ordered the Bus Correction kit
and the video disabler.  What VGA boards are people using on their
6300s?  I am interested in at least 640x480 and 800x600 modes.  Some
day I might want to move the board to an AT class machine, so an 8/16
bit board would be nice.

I have heard about some problem with the 8087 when you modify the video.
Does anyone know what the problem is?  Does it depend on the VGA board?

Cost is also an issue, I'd like to keep it under $250.  Thanks in advance.
I'll post a summary of responses.

--
Rich Gopstein

..!rutgers!soleil!gopstein