SMSCRC (AFCAP 251, AT&T 3b2/600G) contract

Larry Bierma bierma at nprdc.navy.mil
Tue Jan 9 09:50:46 AEST 1990

Greetings,

I'm trying to see if there is any interest in forming a
mailing list for users of the SMSCRC (AFCAP 251) contract.
The goal being to avoid duplication and share knowledge
about making the AT&T 3b2/600G (aka 3b2/1000) and the
associated hardware/software on the contract work.
In my mind there is enough unique requirements on the
contract to warrant a separate mailing list.

I'd also like to know if there is interest in having an
archive site maintained for the exchange to software etc.
related to the SMSCRC systems.

Please send mail directly to me at the address below, and
if there is enough interest I'll start putting something
together.

--Larry		ARPA: bierma at nprdc.navy.mil
		UUCP: ucsd!nprdc!bierma
		PSTN: (619) 553-7915