Anyone for SLIP

Ron Wilson rlw at ttardis.UUCP
Wed Jul 11 08:39:45 AEST 1990

In article <4969 at daffy.cs.wisc.edu>, upl at gumby.cs.wisc.edu (Undergrad Projects Lab) writes:
>Hey, has anyone thought of porting CSLIP to the 3b1?  Since my porting talents
>are poor if not outright nonexistant, I was wondering if someone was willing
>to take up this endeaver.  I will take on this task if noone who is capable
>is interested.  If this is true, than I'm interested in knowing what it takes
>to port something like this to our beloved little box.  What sort of things
>did Andy and Thad do?
>
>- sparkie
>		harier!sparkie at cs.wisc.edu

what is SLI - do you have the source - I might be able to ort it.

- Ron

"We were wondering when somebody would discover that one."
	- The response of a customer support rep to a customer's phoned in
	  bug report (name of company with held to protect the guilty).

                                     iwblsys\
rlw at ttardis	    uunet!rel.mi.org!cfctech!ttardis!rlw
                sharkey.cc.umich.edu/