Clock Chips

Thad P Floryan thad at cup.portal.com
Sun Jul 15 09:22:06 AEST 1990

gtb at PacBell.COM (Gary T. Butler) in <7778 at pbhyf.PacBell.COM> writes:

	I am looking for a supplier of the clock chip that is used in the
	6300+.  This chip may me a proprietary chip made for AT&T only but the
	number is:

	MM58274N
	+8532 is on the top of the chip

	I have been told a replacement chip is 47174C made by National
	Semiconductor.

That clock chip number "looks" very much like the ones mfd by SaRoNix in
Palo Alto, CA (e.g. MM58321, etc.); SaRoNix' clock chips have been taken
over by Epson America sometime during the past several years.

ALL my tech books, catalogs, IC Masters ,etc. are out in boxes on my patio
since a small fire (meaning I cannot check them), so I'd suggest calling first
SaRoNix and then Epson.  SaRoNix still makes crystal oscillators.

Thad Floryan [ thad at cup.portal.com (OR) ..!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!thad ]