Networked 3B1 2MB+67MB UNIX PC for sale

Jerzy Sliwinski jerzy at scotty.dccs.upenn.edu
Sat Jul 14 02:41:06 AEST 1990

Make an offer. I prefer to sell it all but will consider partial offers
(choose your own package) if I can sell most of it this way.

Hardware:

1. AT&T UNIX PC with 2 Meg on the mother board + 67 meg hard drive,
2. UNIX PC STARLAN card (1MB)
3. UNIX PC Etherent Card and WIN/TCP IP software,
4. STARLAN network interface for IBM PC or clone (1 MB),

Software:
	1. System software 3.5 (3.51m kernel installed)
	2. Development Set 3.5
	3. all manuals,

Manuals:
	1. Hardware refernce Manual
	2. STARLAN NETWORK AT&T UNIX PC User's and Administrators Package
	3. STARLAN NETWORK AT&T PC 6300 User's and Administrators Package
	4. STARLAN NETWORK The Network Curier Usres Guide
	5. UNIX System V STREAMS Programmer's Guide
	6. 3b2 Release 2 documentation set.

You also get free of charge a lot of PD software that is installed on the
machine (gcc, emacs,  LaTex, Modula-2, icon, HDB uucp, news, POSIX tar and
more )

Some background info. I had this system for over 2 years. It run with no
problems.
I did not do any hardware modifications to the system.
The system was always backed up via TCP/IP other ethernet. I can send you the
backup in tar format (only usefull if you can network the machine or
have the catrige tape unit)

 I have another system that I am keeping.

If you are interested contact me via email or phone at (215)898-9308 during
daytime.

I kept the original shipping carton. Shipment can be arranged by UPS
or we can make other arrangments.

-- Jerzy