Sources for STORE! programs?

andrew.d.hay mvadh at cbnews.att.com
Tue Jul 17 20:09:06 AEST 1990

In article <5117 at ethz.UUCP> ovdluhe at bernina.ethz.ch.UUCP (Oskar von der Luehe) writes:
"In article <1990Jul14.174111.10447 at sci.ccny.cuny.edu>
"jeffrey at sci.ccny.cuny.edu (Jeffrey L Bromberger) writes:
">[...stuff deleted...]
">...Most notable of the keep list are the games and tek4014 emulator that
">was distributed from the STORE! (and now available elsewhere).  Are
">the sources to these things floating around?
[]
"I second this request.

can't help you with source, but just to remind everybody:
everything that was freely available from the STORE! has been archived
on cheops at osu-cis under att7300/STORE and is available for
anonymous ftp.  there are probably 1 or 2 other places archiving it
also.

--
Ragged Individualist	|	 But I thought we were *ALL* iconoclasts!      |