Sources for STORE! programs?

Jeffrey L Bromberger jeffrey at sci.ccny.cuny.edu
Sun Jul 15 03:41:11 AEST 1990

I just got through installing mgr on my 3b1, and have decided to make
the big jump and ditch the user agent and window driver.  While this
is fine for most of the stuff I have, I'd like to keep other things.
Most notable of the keep list are the games and tek4014 emulator that
was distributed from the STORE! (and now available elsewhere).  Are
the sources to these things floating around?  I realize some things
are not available (the srcs for ksh), but other stuff *must* be
floating around out there.  Any pointers (or actual code :-) would be
greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

Jeffrey L. Bromberger
System Operator---City College of New York---Science Computing Facility
jeffrey at sci.ccny.cuny.edu			jeffrey at ccnysci.BITNET
	Anywhere!{cmcl2,philabs,phri}!ccnysci!jeffrey