The old ATT PC6300 clock problem revisited - help needed.

Brian Aslakson aslakson at cs.umn.edu
Sat Jul 28 05:30:40 AEST 1990

brand at janus.Berkeley.EDU (Graham Brand) writes:

> stuff about AT&T clock being off in some programs.

There is a program called ATTCLKFX or some such which my mom got thru the
PCTools people.  There is also an explanation of why the clock is off.

I don't remember all the details (I'm at home with my clone), but if the
documentation seems to allow it, I'll try and post it later today when I'm
at my Mom's.  I'll PAK it using 2.10, cuz I don't like PK* and SEAARC
just isn't as good.  PAK210.EXE is available by anonymous ftp at various
sites, including (I'm pretty sure) the simtel20 site (26.2.0.74).

My Mom's AT&T 6300 is for sale, but since this isn't the group for it, I'll
post details to misc.forsale.computers later on.
Macintosh related:  mac-admin at cs.umn.edu
All else:  aslakson at cs.umn.edu