Monthly posting about Unix-PC network

Jim Sanchez jim at syteke.be
Tue Nov 6 19:42:32 AEST 1990

I would LOVE for that to happen too since I suspect that net interest
in 3b1 stuff is way out of proportion to our numbers.  I'll bet that a
very high percentage of 3b1s have net access.  Lets get a recognized
newsgroup so we here in Europe can have the sources too!

--
Jim Sanchez          | jim at syteke.be (PREFERRED)
Hughes LAN Systems   | OR uunet!mcsun!ub4b!syteke!jim