Voice Card and Ethernet board

Stacy Marsella marsella at athos.rutgers.edu
Thu Nov 8 09:08:50 AEST 1990

Just a quick note - Thad hit the nail on the head ...  I followed
Thad's example for the driver load order (i.e. I editted
/etc/lddrv/drivers so the order was lipc, voice, and then ether) and
the system now works. I can also personally appreciate the points Gil
was making about the load these drivers place on the system - with the
ether driver loaded, cursor motion in the voice editor window during
records is considerably more "spasdic" than with the ether driver
unloaded.

Much Thanks - The utility I get out of my UnixPC is in large part
due to the great help you guys provide the UnixPC community.

Stacy Marsella

marsella at aranis.rutgers.edu