Extended memory for 6386?

Pete Holsberg pjh at mccc.uucp
Mon Nov 5 09:54:31 AEST 1990

In article <1990Nov2.135434.5488 at eng.umd.edu> green at eng.umd.edu (Michael D. Green) writes:
=
=Does anybody know of a decent product or public domain software
=which allows use of extended memory on a AT&T 6386 WGS running DOS?
=Specifilally I want to get StarGroup software out of the 640k base,
=at least as much as possible. I bought Qemm by Quarterdeck and have
=had nothing but problems.

If you have problems with QEMM, you will have problems with anything!
QD's stuff is of the highest quality!  Have you told them what the
problem is?

Pete
--
Prof. Peter J. Holsberg      Mercer County Community College
Voice: 609-586-4800          Engineering Technology, Computers and Math