comp.sys.3b1?? (WAS: Re: Monthly posting about Unix-PC network)

Bob Haar CS50 rhaar at rcsrlh.GMR.COM
Wed Nov 14 00:14:22 AEST 1990

In article <11610 at alice.att.com>, wilber at alice.att.com (Bob Wilber) writes:

|> Like every other sensible person, I would like to see the transformation
|> unix-pc -> 3b1.  I suggest creating precisely two newsgroups:
|>
|> 	comp.sys.3b1.general
|> 	comp.sys.3b1.sources

Sounds good to me. You've got my vote.

	Bob Haar   CSNET: HAAR at GMR.COM  UUCP: uunet!edsews!rphroy!rcsrlh!rhaar
	Computer Science Dept., G.M. Research Laboratories
DISCLAIMER: Unless indicated otherwise, everything in this note is
personal opinion, not an official statement of General Motors Corp.