help with at&t models

Craig Campbell craig at attcan.UUCP
Tue Nov 20 03:35:40 AEST 1990

In article <36024 at cup.portal.com> thad at cup.portal.com (Thad P Floryan) writes:

>And, note, AT&T's latest 7300 line of computers is NOT the same as the UNIXPC;
>I believe the "new" 7300 line comprises what could be termed large-minis or
>small-mainframes (from descriptions I've heard and snippets of info in AT&T's
>UNIX Training bulletins).

>Thad Floryan [ thad at cup.portal.com (OR) ..!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!thad ]

Quick clarification:  I beleive that you are refering to AT&T's 7000 product
line which includes 7020, 7040, and 7080 machine codes.   As far as I know,
there is not another 7300 machine. (But then, they don't tell me everything...
:-))

craig

P.S.  While I work for AT&T, the above is not intended as nor should it be
     misconstrued as any sort of statment from AT&T.