A few comments on supposedly 'ancient' AT&Tware

Ed Hopper ehopper at ehpcb.WLK.COM
Tue Nov 20 12:29:18 AEST 1990

morgan at ms.uky.edu (Wes Morgan) writes:

> In article <wwgss3w163w at ehpcb.WLK.COM> ehopper at ehpcb.WLK.COM (Ed Hopper) writ
> >
> >3B2/300/310/400 - WE 32x00. Introductory small AT&T Mini. Rarely sold anymor
> >    but still orderable (I think).
> >

> As far as I know, one cannot order these *systems* from AT&T.  Parts, however
> are available via AT&T's Parts Center, 1-800-222-PART.  This number will also
> get you a copy of their parts catalog <for the entire AT&T line> and addition
> to the mailing list for updates.

Certainly all of the peripherals are still orderable via normal channels
(i.e., your AT&T rep or dealer, without having to call PART).  If anyone
really cares about the status of the boxes I will try and find out
(email me please).  I do recall a memo coming out a few weeks ago moving
the status of some 3B2 3xx/400 models to "LA" (Limited Availabilty)
which is the last step before "MD" (Manufacture Discontinued).

Ed Hopper