3.5" cabinet kit for PC6300?

Douglas F. DeJulio dd26+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Nov 16 00:33:58 AEST 1990

Well, now I know pretty much all I need to know to set up my 3.5" 720k
floppy drive on my PC6300.  There's one problem - the extra mounting
brackets and such that came with my 3.5" drive (a TEAC, FYI) don't fit
reasonably in the PC6300.  In places where there are supposed to be
holes for securing the thing, there's bare metal.  Sombody somewhere
must have had a similar problem before.  How was it solved?  I thought
I'd ask here before seeking out a metalworking shop to build a new
bracket.
--
Doug DeJulio
dd26 at andrew.cmu.edu