3b1/UNIX-PC wanted

Bill Meahan wwm at pmsmam.uucp
Sat Nov 24 02:12:41 AEST 1990

Well, I've decided to take the plunge

		*********** 3b1 WANTED ***********

Looking for an AT&T 3b1/UNIX-PC

Must have:
  -at least 2 MB of RAM (preferably on motherboard)
  -at least 40 MB hard disk
  -UNIX 3.51 Foundation AND Devlopment
  -all relevant manuals
  -of course the mouse, monitor, working floppy drive, etc.

Bonus points for:
  -Combo card
  -WD2010
  -P5.1 upgrade
  -VIDPAL
  -TeX
  -GCC and G++
  -stuff from the STORE (particularly Adventure :-)
  -commercial software

In my wildest fantasy:
  -DOS73 (at MY PRICE - see below)
  -MGR

Don't bother to offer (no use here):
  -Voice Power
  -Starlan
  -Ethernet

I'm looking to spend ~ $800 although I >>might<< go as high as $1000 for a
fully loaded box.

Please respond by e-mail to the address in the signature.

I'm looking forward to becoming part of the UNIX-PC community.
--
Bill Meahan WA8TZG              |  For God so loved the world,
uunet!mailrus!umich!pmsmam!wwm  |    He didn't send a committee.