ATT System 3B2/400 Hard Disk reformatting

Midn. Norman R. Solis M937290 <m937290@usna.navy.mil> m937290 at .usna.navy.mil
Tue Nov 20 21:13:38 AEST 1990

I royally screwed up a 3B2/400 and I'm trying to reinstall the system
from the original core system diskettes.  The only problem is that the
primary hard drive has a few bad blocks on it that prevent the installation
from completeing.  I was wondering if there is a utility that I can use
to do a low-level format of the system hard drives and start from scratch.

Please bear in mind that I am definately NOT a Unix wizard.  Any and all
suggestions are appreciated.

-Richard Solis